September 20, 2010
At GEBSReporting we recognize that privacy is important. This Policy applies to all of the products, service and websites offered by GEBS Reporting part of Global E-Business Solution Group.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us through our website or write to us at this address: Frunzisului 75, 3rd Floor, Cluj-Napoca, 400664 Cluj, Romania
Information we collect and how we use it:
We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us, such as viewing this website. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you make an entry on our support form, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address, company information). We may combine the information you submit with information in our customer database to provide you with a better experience and to improve quality of our service.
- User communications – When you send email or other communication to reporting Arena, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- To support products or services you have obtained from us.
- For marketing purposes if you have permitted such use.
- Developing new services
- To personalize your experience while you are on our sites, make navigation easier, and for Web site usage statistics.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to GEBS Reporting employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Changes to this policy